Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
I WOULD SAY THE WORSE PART ABOUT BEING AWAKE IS KNOWING THINGS BUT NOT BEING ABLE TO SHARE THEM! THE TIME ISN'T RIGHT
08:01 PM - Oct 18, 2021
Only people mentioned by MidniteWalker in this post can reply
Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
18 October, 08:29
In response Walk After Midnite to his Publication
Just take care of yourself and stay with the Lions...the sheep will be coming to us soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mcken Shel @Sheldaa41471437
18 October, 08:29
there are plenty of us out here who know something isnt right but all the double talk and such keep us from trully being awake! we can only wait patiently wait and hope God has us in his arms.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 October, 08:32
In response Mcken Shel to her Publication
It takes Smoke and Mirrors to open the eyes of the ones not awake!
The Prime Creators plan is right on schedule! And all is going per plan!!

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
18 October, 08:19
I struggle with this daily! I try and try to wake people up but they just think Im crazy. I feel alone but Im not alone. God is with me and my fellowship is with the Truth seekers in this movement!

18 October, 08:20
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
90% of those who claim to be awake aren't! They just play they are!
Tose who are know!

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
18 October, 08:05
on all levels. i hate dummy down the subjects in conversations because i see their eyes glazing over telling me i have reached their limit.

18 October, 08:15
In response Aunt Ro# to her Publication
Hint is is going to be the best Thanksgiving ever!!