dawny haswell @darktolight2022
18 October, 04:40
So if what everyone is saying that the white hats are in control & please don't say oh it is part of the plan it is a sting STOP WITH THE BULL why has trumps own site been hacked? No excuses nothing just truth we are all doomed nobody is going to save us & Americans are to busy waiting for someone that is just not there anymore to do the work!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
filomena medeiros @torontocanada
18 October, 05:30
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
such low vibrations, seriously you need to move on to another platform, this is not the place for you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
18 October, 05:32
In response filomena medeiros to her Publication
and who are you...???

the forum Nazi...???

Plenty of you bloats around...

GFYS...!!!

18 October, 06:02
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I think they had a split personality they were on this comment saying this then went on another saying join telegram & there channel then i pointed it out on the other comment as they were so nice so they came back on this comment said something then blocked me before i could read it haha😆

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
18 October, 06:20
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
There seems to be a very high number of Canadians
that are exactly the bloody same...

Ahhh...
This hypocrite movement
has taken a huge toll on me...

I never thought it would end like this

Even though I knew

people suck

18 October, 06:27
In response Richard Simpleton to his Publication
I let them go over my head we have bigger problems than people like that good luck x

Only people mentioned by Simpleton in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Richard Simpleton, click on at the bottom under it