Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
18 October, 03:37
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Fascinating! Things need to return to how God created us. Men being real men, women being real women. Break out of the indoctrinated matrix and choose the Godly narrow way that leads to real Life.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 October, 03:39
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I agree with you 100%.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
18 October, 04:19
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Exactly!

Lil Iodine @Lil_Iodine
18 October, 03:33
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I would really like to read this, but I'm never logging back into Facebook, again. Any chance you can post a screenshot of the article?😁

18 October, 03:34
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
I can try but it may take 3-4 screenshots .

18 October, 03:37
In response Lil Iodine to her Publication
5 photos of the Artical on mice which mimic society today.