Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
From Patrick TG page
for Newbies learning about the Envelopes!

🚩This for me is my justice.
🚩This for me shows they got caught.
🚩This for me was the end and the start!

Why did they document every move of this plan? So WE could SEE have our closer.

Back to why nothing is happening..... legally the Military does not have to show civilians anything. (Ask any military personnel) So they can legally do all of this behind the scenes.

But Trump wants full discloser, but not at the risk of National Security, we will never no everything.
I feel gratefully to know what I know.
02:45 PM - Oct 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by XFILES in this post can reply
MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 October, 05:48
In response Dana Scully - Z to her Publication
AMEN TO THAT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 October, 04:13
Will there be envelopes at Bubba's funeral I hope? What? Too soon?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
17 October, 04:07
I remember Jeb (or as stylized in his campaign, "Jeb!") looking like he wanted to vomit when he saw the note. Seeing everyone's reactions never gets old for me. 🍿

memes matter @NoComment
17 October, 03:52
The gratitude is large🍿❤

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 October, 03:39
me too this is the reckoning, watched over and over

Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
17 October, 03:18
The IMPORTANT question on this is:

WHO ORIGINALLY FILMED THIS AND SHARED IT?

Whoever it was that took the video knew what they were watching for.

It was not a mistake.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
17 October, 03:40
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
🐸🍿of course, we are watching a movie

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
17 October, 05:49
In response Leesy Frank to her Publication
Q TEAM DOCUMENTED ALL OF IT FOR OUR VERIFICATION THAT IS ALL WE WILL KNOW IT IS ALL OVER NOW THE REST IS JUST THE MOVIE PLAYING OUT