Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
Thank you for standing up, for that is right and just!
May God bless you and your family.
04:32 AM - Oct 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
17 October, 12:03
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
It would seem appropriate and needed, that all military police fire and first responders refusing the vex should gather and be employed and structured under a constitutional militia command system as provided for and required of the US Constitution in defense of enemies both foreign and domestic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
17 October, 10:43
🙏🇺🇸💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
17 October, 10:20
Inslee can kiss my ass too!
Myreligious exemption was accepted and i have been put on leave without pay for TEN MONTHS and they want me to sign something saying I will not find other employment during this time!

Pray for all of us losing our jobs in Washington state!
Yakima is a huge gateway for drug trafficking and they cannot afford to lose even one police officer! its hard to give up your career of over twenty years and have to go look for a job but this IS my hill to die on! its just a job its not worth my life.

To this State Patrolman, the citizens of Washington state thank you for your dedicated years of service. the long hours, the endured insults, the lives saved, the time away from your own family to make our familes safe on the road. We thank you❤️❤️❤️

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
17 October, 07:41
police realizing other police are forcing them againt their will...in other words he feels violated by the police department. Irony

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
17 October, 10:24
In response ACIO ANON to his Publication
WRONG.
King Inslee is forcing many to lose their jobs its not his fellow patrolmen. He realizes the value in NOT taking the jab and it is still his right to do so.

It is NOT INSLEES RIGHT to force a lawless mandate upon the citizens of this once great state!