Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 October, 09:55
Gammie
Gammielovem
Original Gab
no_tweets Q is not one person. It is a military operation. It is to give proofs for a later date. The media has destroyed its reputation but that is part of the plan. Q is exposing the media and they are fighting back viciously and exposing themselves. People have to see the corruption for themselves. They couldnโ€™t be told. It has to be this way. If we could figure things out so could the enemy. But now as we watch the daily Q proofs and read them and look backโ€ฆit all starts to make sense. Q is here to wake people up, tell them to put on the armor of God, to let people know that the white hats are working on this and to remind usโ€ฆGod wins! Sit back, watch the destruction of the NWO and enjoy the show. Q does not say it is going to be easy. Q says we are fighting a spiritual battle between good and evil and pray. Q does not say this will be over quickly but he does say when the exposure starts to enjoy the show! ๐Ÿฟ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 October, 10:03
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
God Bless You Brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 October, 10:13
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AMEN! ๐Ÿ™

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 October, 10:16

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
16 October, 10:22

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 October, 10:33
All it took was one honest man to expose it all. God Bless the Admiral.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
Mike was the point man for the long standing Q Team, see the Kraken at Gen Flynn above! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘
10:47 AM - Oct 16, 2021
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by DanUSCG in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 01:54
I fkn hope so.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
16 October, 10:56
The minute I learned he went and saw Boss Dan I KNEW he would bring them all down. God told me and I don't ever say that.