Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
16 October, 08:31
Hey Patriots !

Did you get your free plastic bag head covering at the door ?

Not a joke .

A hospital in Texas will use clear, plastic drapes to prevent the spread of COVID-19 when transporting patients in certain situations ........including if the patient cannot tolerate a mask .... or refuses to keep it on.

Draped patients are never left unattended and are already receiving oxygen or breathing assistance.

https://www.beckershospita...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
This in my opinion is attempted murder.
This is where i would come unglued rip the bag of her find the mf who put it on her pin them down while placing the bag over their head and pinching it tightly shut.
What? You cant breathe?? Tough deal with it!!
If it's ok to them to do this it's ok for me. fook hypocrit filth. fook commie scum. There is a reason God is keeping me away from seeing shit like this in person. He knows i was at my precipice long ago. He knows i would absolutley Lose My Shit. My opinon is anyone that does this shit should be put to death. You are unfit to live amongst civilized people and are a threat to freedom, human dignity, and common sense. You Are The Weakest Link, Goodbye and burn in hell.
09:20 AM - Oct 16, 2021
In response Save the Children to her Publication
Only people mentioned by StormWatcher_17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Wethe People-UltraMAGA, click on at the bottom under it