Save the Children @VeryQuantumVery
Hey Patriots !

Did you get your free plastic bag head covering at the door ?

Not a joke .

A hospital in Texas will use clear, plastic drapes to prevent the spread of COVID-19 when transporting patients in certain situations ........including if the patient cannot tolerate a mask .... or refuses to keep it on.

Draped patients are never left unattended and are already receiving oxygen or breathing assistance.

https://www.beckershospita...
08:31 AM - Oct 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by VeryQuantumVery in this post can reply
Wethe People-UltraMAGA @StormWatcher_17
16 October, 09:20
In response Save the Children to her Publication
This in my opinion is attempted murder.
This is where i would come unglued rip the bag of her find the mf who put it on her pin them down while placing the bag over their head and pinching it tightly shut.
What? You cant breathe?? Tough deal with it!!
If it's ok to them to do this it's ok for me. fook hypocrit filth. fook commie scum. There is a reason God is keeping me away from seeing shit like this in person. He knows i was at my precipice long ago. He knows i would absolutley Lose My Shit. My opinon is anyone that does this shit should be put to death. You are unfit to live amongst civilized people and are a threat to freedom, human dignity, and common sense. You Are The Weakest Link, Goodbye and burn in hell.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
16 October, 08:52
Good thing its not my or some friends daughter or there wiuld be quite a few trauma patients entering the ER simultaneously

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Frank Dionne @USAMPVET76
16 October, 08:50
ASSININE

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
16 October, 08:50
This will no doubt cause Hypoxia and hypercapnia no doubt leading to her admission to the hospital thereby increasing her chances of desth x 100

Susan Taapken @SusyT
16 October, 08:35
This may be a dumbass question, but why in the hell did the mother not take her teenage daughter out of that hell hole. Why did she allow this bullshit to even happen.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 October, 08:52
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
People are still convinced hospitals are there to help them... which at one time they were.

But, like everything else the bait and switch is complete, and they are now just production lines of death.