True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
in the future robots will take over our jobs in manufacturing etc as there will be no need for people to waist their lives working 9-5's

life is about living and labor should always be optional

Me i want to open up an holistics dispensary and help heal people through natural ways with cannibis and other things.

Other people will want to venture out to the world and enjoy all the cultural experiences

some will take an early retirement and some will continue to work but the ones who will work are the ones who love their jobs... jobs that are worthy of working

The day will come when we see the end of blue color workers but professional fields will still remain the world needs vets the world needs farmers etc etc the world will never cease and life will go on as god intended
05:53 AM - Oct 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by TruePatriotUK in this post can reply
Julie Coulson @Julieonthefarm
16 October, 11:29
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
We doing it, after my son found herbal blend to sort his crohns few years back, brought over to UK. Amazing feeling when you help turn someone's life around for the better. There are so many plants and herbs that help heal people. Will be good to see holistic dispensary's in every town

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
16 October, 11:41
In response Julie Coulson to her Publication
sooo wonderful—- do u by any chance recall the blend which helped his crohns?.❤️🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396