Emand Lio @Emandlio
29 January, 05:26
😬😬😑😑

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Candi Scott @CanCanScott
Remember when Trump implied that a very famous girl had been rescued and was back with her parents and implied she would be revealed laterπŸ§πŸ§πŸ§πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
05:57 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Emand Lio to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CanCanScott in this post can reply
Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
14 September, 11:17
In response Candi Scott to her Publication
Patsey Ramsey is dead!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
31 January, 03:30
I thought it was perhaps Natalie Holloway, whose Mom , incidentally, dated Mr Ramsey.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
29 January, 06:07
I DO remember that!

I thought Trump was referring to a trafficked young woman from Nicaragua.

Interdasting.

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
29 January, 06:00

Candi Scott @CanCanScott
29 January, 06:01
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
they will all burn in the eternal lake of fire

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
29 January, 06:02
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
Maybe Madeleine?