Only people mentioned by Sabrinagal in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
05 November, 09:26
In response Sabrina Gal to her Publication
He's gone and there's nothing anybody can do about it!! That's it!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GOD WINS @SweetCherryPatriot
16 October, 08:59
Save Our Children 🤬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
16 October, 08:05
They say some guy a step aunt married, had a ring, no idea what it looked like, but aunt confided to my mama, dudes places would stop and kiss the ring. I was like WTF kinda ring was it??? Did she ask, she said she didn't ask and didn't wanna know. SERIOUSLY, and owned a trucking big thing down in Florida, dead now, big company. Always acted kinda skittish to me. Didn't find that part out til I was somewhat older.

16 October, 08:06
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
"Kneel and kiss the ring" wonder what trucking company he franchised with. Funny how info comes back full circle. There is a reason why we choose to remember some things, filing the info.

16 October, 08:08
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
"Uncle Alberto" from some place else, would have to ask on that. Last name Fernandez. Facts.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
15 October, 10:34
Remember.... DJT Vaporized Him[.]🐸🇺🇸🐸🔔