MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
15 October, 10:01
Satanists......

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
Except, he, and those like him will die.

The irony.
10:04 PM - Oct 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply
Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
15 October, 10:29
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Every day I pray we are wrong about the vaccine and what it is capable of doing to people. Our house is the only one on both sides of our families that is not vaxxed or as we are know in the family as "the conspiracy nuts". I have had to stop pushing because they are all double vaxxed and I can only imagine they must be scared AF if they have heard 1/4 of what I have said.
Then I read things like this from MFer's that want us dead. This is the guy I want to cram every bit of knowledge about this death jab I have down his throat and my foot up his ignorant ass!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 October, 08:44
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
I feel the same way.

My side, and my husbands side are all injected.

My Mum is even talking about the flu shot now... after all the conversations I have had with her - it is now too late. I failed to be convincing enough, I guess, so, there is nothing more I can do except wait to see what happens.

Mum even had 3 weeks in November 2020 with bad flu, that was amazingly exactly like covid, she now has COPD (after the flu shot too - but she still does not make the connection that it does not help), so I suspect, already has natural antibodies to covid, but still went ahead and had the injections.

I have the Cassandra Curse - speak the future, noone believes - when it comes to pass, noone remembers I told them.

Very depressing.

And yes, when I see statements like this from the leftist psychopaths, I want to slap them, very hard.