Only followers of this user (Dana4Liberty) can see their posts

Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
When ONE is Getting the BAND BACK TOGETHER.... We GET THE BAND BACK TOGETEHR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could care less what THEY think. I could Care Less what others Think, I could Care less what anyone things. FRIENDS are FRIENDS to the END, regardless.

Many of us made special special friendships along the way both online and offline, Supporting each other, propping each other, and were the BEST parts of Social media, Breaking the Walls of Social Media and connecting on a HUMAN level, not superfiscial, true understanding, caring, support, laughs, jokes, inspiration, sharing knolwedge, shari
05:46 PM - Jan 29, 2021
In response Liberty Bell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by bigebiz in this post can reply
Jado _PC donated @JadoPC
30 January, 06:37
In response Eric Big E, e. to his Publication
Hi Big E! πŸ•ŠοΈβ€οΈπŸŒŸ(((HUG)))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Anne Kats @anneanon1
29 January, 08:10
In response Liberty Bell to her Publication
I will drink to that cheers my frenzs with no tears as we stick together by merely a TWit connection with no fears and llots of love so far away but yet so close πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eric Big E, e. @bigebiz
29 January, 05:47
visions, sharing the Comradery of like minded indivudal for GOD, Country and the Future of these United States of Americal

When I say Where WE GO ONE, WE GO ALL. it means something! It is not just words on a device, connected to the WEB.
It is from the Heart, the Head, the Soul, and Divine.

Bless you Dana, and all our Friends we made along the Way.

e. ERIC, BIG E

1776 ... @IGG1776
29 January, 05:47
πŸ‘Š