Only people mentioned by OziPatriot in this post can reply
Nett Eighty ✝ @Nett80
15 October, 04:20
In response Ozi Patriot to his Publication
how do they know that this up rest will not trigger or the cabal triggering the UN or NATO that's now on our soil thanks to Milley

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
18 October, 07:41
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
Remember this is a movie made to wake up the sheep its all under control so dont stress..CABAL are taken care of even the minions for most part..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
18 October, 07:42
In response Nett Eighty ✝ to her Publication
on youtube watch THE LOOKING GLASS BILL WOODS ITERVIEW.. It will answer all you need to know.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
15 October, 02:25
whats odd is..Q said NO CIVIL WAR. hhmmmm Q must be wrong. i mean..i don't see how it cant happen.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
15 October, 01:32
buckled up 😛😛 i have a treddle sewing machine, knitting needles, yarn, wool and a spinning wheel, food/water for us and animals, candles, herbs, board games, cards, books. we will be fine!! and yes we are defense capable. 😛😛

Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
15 October, 09:04
Do you have a date on this?

Ozi Patriot @OziPatriot
15 October, 09:51
In response Phil Collins to his Publication
No dates ever given nut from the list theres a lot of it happening now.Id say EBS,MILITARY CONTROL,10 DAYS OF DARKNESS,TESLA FREE ENERGY would all start at once as its a lot easier to control public .We are all going GITMO crazy i think and need it to end the craziness..We need justice served and shown !!OK good luck!!