Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
The Cyber World is having their last hoooraaah. Quantum Internet protected above by Secret Space Programs is virtually UNHACKABLE.
I guess like all hospital equipment they become obsolete.
POTUS did say that all hospital equipment to become obsolete.
No more Chemo & Radiation.
Israel is last right. Big Pharma.
No more medical research.
6000 cures.

https://t.me/Whiplash347
02:45 AM - Oct 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by AndrewZebrunIII in this post can reply
Evil Elf @Evilelf
15 October, 10:13
In response Andrew Zebrun III to his Publication
I volunteer to be a guinea pig

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 October, 02:00
In response Evil Elf to his Publication
I've seen UFOs come out of a mothership and zoom around underwater so anything is possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
15 October, 08:46

15 October, 02:02
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
I've seen UFOs go in & out of water, anything is possible.

J.J. Jameson @jjj
15 October, 03:24
You know what ultraviolet also does? Break down your DNA which you're oh so worried about.

Also med beds are not coming. The way they keep being portrayed here will not work for a very, very long time.

15 October, 02:04
In response J.J. Jameson to his Publication
I had a UFO sighting where they came out of one UFO, went down into water and flew underwater like it wasn't even there.

Stay in the old world, I'm going to the future. KEK