Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
13 October, 06:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
13 October, 07:18
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
To God!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 October, 07:19
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication

Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade @D10BALIKALR3Z0N8
13 October, 07:32
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
and some men like me should just stop writing

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
13 October, 08:04
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Writing is your right for others to write... upon what is written.

Only people mentioned by D10BALIKALR3Z0N8 in this post can reply
Lukenda Mira @RightReady
13 October, 10:57
In response Parasocial Paranoid Parasite Parade to his Publication
Everyone has a right to write my warrior friend. Connecting our shared reality, is how we are heard, critiqued, and grow intellectually.

13 October, 11:04
aye, i need to be careful the lense in which others view me, i want my reputation to precede me,and whithout meeting me, my rambling are the only way to judge me, but, most times i am incoheremt at best, and i need to put more effort into articulating properly, there are strokes of brilliance, under rue right circumstances, but if i want to be respected among my peers, i need to stop alienating myself by purposely coming across as unaproachble , and slightly insane, i should start showcasing my talents and not my quirks

13 October, 11:15
basically play nice with others, stop selling mysef short, try to balance brilliance and sanity, its just for me, inspiration comes from odd places. abstract conceptualizaion is easy for me, so its easy for me to confuse others, and it amused me but that too, is a copint mechanism , but brilliance comes from odd places, so i need to encoruage my mental shenanigans to achieve any real gnosis, its like a process, it takes a while to warm up, i dont know what will trigger my synapses to do what i want them to do, often conversarions will trigger things , thats why i enable my madness, there is indeed a method, to truly understand a world that has gone mad, one uas to become mad, ane objectively understand, what madness is, madness is this, what we are doing, were doing previously, this is the birhplace of madness, and we must blend in, we are so immersed, we do not know how to escape, but some of us figuree it out, become mad, to figure out the rules of the game created by mad men