Only people mentioned by TheKingsChick in this post can reply
Ultra Maga North Carolina Patriot @Godismysavior777
16 October, 12:31
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
THIS!!!!!! Praise God

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
15 October, 10:46
I have never felt God inside a church...but I always feel Him at my side and holding my hand every single day because I talk to Him constantly throughout my day...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
15 October, 11:34
In response John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly to her Publication
I have felt God in church but it's been many years.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
15 October, 09:11
YESSSSSS

Neanderthal S27 @s27
13 October, 08:13

13 October, 08:26
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
I love you ❤😘❤❤

Neanderthal S27 @s27
13 October, 08:13
This Thread Is 🔥...
GOD Bless!!!

Scott 1974 @AmericanPatriot74
13 October, 08:11
Got to Amen that

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
13 October, 08:08
Amen to that. 🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 October, 07:57
God is not in religion, He is into Relationship...

501c3 = Judahs iscariots deal...50 pieces of silver / tax breaks...

Salvation is not free, It was paid for by God's Son's blood. The currency of the spirit realm...Jesus Christ blood holds the highest value. JESUS BLOOD IS WHAT GOD PAID FOR YOU WITH... satan is now stuck with a receipt that states PIF.

P.Q.Anon PCP @PQAnon
13 October, 08:09
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Saturn is nearly gone ... God wins. 🙏

13 October, 10:16
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Ever since I read your post I have been singing...

He paid a debt He did not owe
I owed a debt I could not pay
I needed Someone to wash my sins away
And now I Sing a brand new song
Amazing Grace
Christ Jesus Paid a debt that I could never pay
🎵

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
13 October, 07:51

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
13 October, 08:01
In response Matrix Observer to his Publication
FACTS< AMEN

Lukenda Mira @RightReady
13 October, 07:18
To God!

13 October, 07:18
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication
Amen Amen Amen

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
13 October, 07:19
In response Lukenda Mira to his Publication