dawny haswell @darktolight2022
Serious question & yes i do not live in America hence why i am asking! What would happen if a certain amount of American patriots got to the ports unloaded the containers & took them out to stores themselves instead of people going hungry? Here in the UK we are having the same problem but sadly we have no arms to keep the tyrants away from stopping us.
06:21 PM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by darktolight2022 in this post can reply
Trump 2021 @TheCabalisComingDown
13 October, 10:04
In response dawny haswell to his Publication
sorry for my typos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sorry for my typos.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sorry for my typos.

13 October, 10:03
i live in Florida. We are Patriots and have Payriots in our government like governorn Ron Desantis. He said come to our ports in Florida and we will unload them. no guns needed...yet. They are trying to poke the bear though.