Grasshopper TAFKAG @GrasshopperTAFKAG
🚨EYES ON👇
💥💥💥💥DARK TO LIGHT💥💥💥💥
Nun caIIing out the gobaIists and the eviI agenda!
02:17 PM - Oct 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by GrasshopperTAFKAG in this post can reply
Montana Ford @Montanaford
15 October, 06:25
In response Grasshopper TAFKAG to his Publication
AMEN SISTER!!! She broke it down and stated EXACTLY what is happening so eloquently!!! Why didn't they run this out though? She wasn't finished with what she was saying! She even called the pope out! Good for her!!! May God Bless and protect you dear sister!!!🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mark Estes @Patriot_from_Oregon
15 October, 04:47
Very well said! Q couldn't have put it more elegantly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
15 October, 03:48
just wait till this nun finds out her religion is a lie but well done her for calling them out

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
15 October, 04:41
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
I think she knows

Kathy Noyes @Quathae
13 October, 03:10
hello! can you please give me the website where you got this video? this nun is spot on. i would like to watch more of her videos and follow her. thank you

Conservative IL7 @ConservativeIL7
13 October, 06:49
In response Kathy Noyes to his Publication
try MotherMiriamLive on Rumble