ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
29 January, 04:44
Do it. Bring the house down.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
So, should we, the little nobodies of the world put some fiat if they can into this $GME? I have some Cripto, but i have no idea about the Stock Market. Should we all get some funds in there?
04:56 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by layney888 in this post can reply
29 January, 05:01
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Convert your extra cash to metals if possible and just watch it implode in slowmotion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 05:05
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
The damage has been done. It's a little push away from being tipped over. You need that reddit group to sniff another scoop and pull together again.

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
29 January, 05:09
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
I'm looking up online brokers as we speak, CMC Stockbroking looks good for Aus... Not sure. So your saying metals like Gold & Silver, stuff you can hold phisically in the hand? 🤔