Only people mentioned by Figgerace in this post can reply
Mystical Dharma @MysticalDharma
31 January, 01:05
In response ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. to his Publication
Fire away, fire away

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
29 January, 10:26
You say their sweating it? Eh, as well as they should! I smell gourmet Victory! 😁👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DoGood Agent 355 @SilenceDoGoodRN
29 January, 10:15
bring it all down. please.

Enough Already! @emdSD
29 January, 09:56
🤞please!!

Here 4 the party Babylon's fall @ReTodd
29 January, 07:06
😂I'M BUYING SILVER TO DAY .....BRING THE WHOLE DAM THING DOWN

Lapa Suzzy @digitalwarrior75
29 January, 05:16

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
29 January, 05:19
In response Lapa Suzzy to her Publication
That is an option. But physical wares will prove to be more valuable in the end. Read the signs to cash in on your digital and convert to metal.

Janice Patterson @NaniP68
29 January, 05:06
Do it!!!!!!

Layney 888 Z- K3K @layney888
29 January, 04:56
So, should we, the little nobodies of the world put some fiat if they can into this $GME? I have some Cripto, but i have no idea about the Stock Market. Should we all get some funds in there?

ツ Q-Fig (╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ Q and Anons. @Figgerace
29 January, 05:01
In response Layney 888 Z- K3K to her Publication
Convert your extra cash to metals if possible and just watch it implode in slowmotion.