Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
12 October, 10:14
🛑HERE COMES FEMA! WHOAAA!! FEMA employees are starting to run hospitals RIGHT now in TEXAS. This woman happened to be visiting a friend at the hospital and she witnessed a chartered bus full of healthcare workers coming in (from Wisconsin) to TX take over positions of those doctors/nurses stepping down who don't want the jab at a hospital in McKinney. But get this...they were from FEMA!! AND they were NOT required to get the jab(!). The socialized takeover of healthcare right under our noses? In broad day light. I bet MSM didn’t tell you about this…🚨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
National Guard, too. This is a good thing. Means doctors and nurses are being arrested, or quitting the profession, while their replacements, MED BEDS, are ushered in. Judy Byington said they were already being put in hospitals and people are being trained on them. Oh, happy day to look forward to.

Now, if only we can get big food to stop poisoning us, and be all non-gmo like Russia, Russia, Russia!
10:24 AM - Oct 12, 2021
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FramersIntents in this post can reply
San Voe @Weimy
12 October, 10:39
In response Kerry Carlson to her Publication
Doctors and nurses should not be arrested, or forced to quit, over a vaccine choice!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
12 October, 03:25
In response San Voe to her Publication
I agree totally, and also there is the possibility of being arrested for Pay-for-play going on, i.e., $15K extra in the weekly paycheck to lie and give false diagnoses - have heard of that going on, too.