Only people mentioned by yolsync in this post can reply
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
12 October, 08:52
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
It has begun and expected to get extremely worse. Reflect back to a Bishop who did a recording this past summer and said very clearly those that did not get the jab will have a purpose during this winter and that is to help collect the dead to give them a proper Christian burial. Why us? Because even the mortician's took the jab. Those that didn't will need help. I doubt if the numbers are that high that there will be embalming and family burials probably quick mass graves like wartime.

He also mentioned buying disposable haze mat suits for this this task as many will be found in their homes deceased and many would have been there for some time due to lack of observation by their neighbors observing any human activity on those properties if they have any neighbors. So pay attention to your fellow neighbor and if and when necessary make the call to the authorities. If we are called to do this task it will require a very strong faith in God and strong mental constitution.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
12 October, 09:51
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
We Can Do This, Hopefully We Don’t Loose Many! Prayers For Everyone! May God Bless Us All! My Whole Family Took It, 5 Siblings And All Their Families. All But Me And One Brother.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
James Dean @Wait_its_time
12 October, 07:14
In response Yol Ubsa to her Publication
Do you have the link to this one ?