Joyce Chandler @JoyceChandler
11 October, 04:12

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ellen Perricci @perriccie
A few remarks, since now that I'm over 65,
I qualify as an old fart.
1.) SURGEONS have always sworn "you can't kill a happy patient": depressed people have complications, people w/ reasons to live just are resilliant.

2.) It is an especial blessing to live an unfettered life: I think this IS a gradually attained state of being. John the Baptist hinting @ it, "HE (Jesus, his cousin) must increase & I must decrease". Whatever belongings, rights, titles, attributes I THOUGHT were essential ARE GONE. But the GOD I felt, early on, was who kept me on "starvation rations" has shown HIMSELF & moved in. What Jesus says about Living Water springing from Him, abundantly, is true.

3.) Being around "simple souls" whether children, animals, the elderly, or the impaired is a good thing: to share what we have w/ kindness,
& reflect on our own reliance on GOD.
01:27 AM - Oct 12, 2021
In response Joyce Chandler to her Publication
Only people mentioned by perriccie in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ellen Perricci, click on at the bottom under it