Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
29 January, 04:29
January 31st 1 year Delta.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by HokaHey17 in this post can reply
Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 06:08
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
sickening!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Darlene DeSpain @Dflustraded
30 January, 01:07
They make me sick! I pray that the children that have survived will be able to continue through their nightmares to find Real love and peace knowing these monsters are back in hell!

Wonder Woman @Spifty12
30 January, 11:52
When I think of all of these innocent children who have been tortured and murdered by these monsters it breaks my heart! They were stealing something that God never intended for them. That will not go unpunished!!🔥

Debi Foli @StraightNutrition
29 January, 07:40
I am SO disgusted by these sickos. That is not a strong enough word for their activities. I couldn't sleep when I stumbled on to this in April 2020. Now I am so obsessed with following the plan to put a stop to it all. I am never going to be able to look away. These people are SO SICK.

01 February, 06:09
In response Debi Foli to his Publication
i was shocked awake 4 years ago..
whats sleep?

01 February, 03:11
In response Debi Foli to his Publication
kids are being rescued thk god

Angel Grace @angelgrace_17
29 January, 06:48
Dear God, Please save these children from all harm from this evil world. It breaks my heart so much.

Erica Swenson Elliott @eelliott001
29 January, 06:18
this pic makes me sick and furious/ we will need to help those around us process what we have known for awhile- its brutal

AZvette Girl @AZNan
29 January, 06:12
Couldn't happen fast enough...

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
29 January, 05:38
I dont curse. But that Fooka better hide. I have seen this picture. Adn this Paul makes me sooo angry.

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
29 January, 05:37
🔥🔥🔥Demonic sulfurous stank scum....burn in hell

Andi Audet @Andiaudet
29 January, 05:35
I want to see this sucker get executed.