Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 January, 01:06
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Haywood @Rhondamc
30 January, 06:24
this was posted yesterday with yesterdays date on it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
30 January, 05:02
People need to know. Lies need to be revealed. Criminals need to be taken accountable. Hang them all!

Truuth Matters @truuthmatters
30 January, 01:22
🤓the wall street?

MrsMcMaga Nurse17 @MrsNursebot17
30 January, 01:29
In response Truuth Matters to his Publication
Thats what I'm thinking!! "You have more than you know". Q

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
29 January, 09:24
My birthday ... I'll be 53!!

29 January, 09:28
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
and 3815 = 17!!! Q
this was written on the day the Human Trafficking EO was signed and it's also Mary Magdalene's birthday

Christina Maga @Christina71
31 January, 09:46
In response P.J. Shekhinah to her Publication
✨Happy Birthday!!!!!✨

Joanna Ols @JoJo79
29 January, 05:13
When??? Seriously I keep hearing this since Nov 3rd, I follow Q since August 2018
I am sick of waiting and excuses why it ain't happening.. My best friend just packed his stuff because he was let go from oil company

Mark Quinn @MarkQuinn2k4
30 January, 01:26
In response Joanna Ols to her Publication
Agreed. And this isn't a very popular opinion around here but I have to be honest: I am not happy with Mr. Trump right now. Yes I understand "Scare Event Necessary," but it's gone beyond a scare event now and people are losing jobs. People keep saying they haven't gotten tired of winning, but I have to ask what have we won and when did we win it? Sun Tzu: appear weak when strong, strong when weak. Well, okay Mr. President, you've appeared weak long enough. Now it's time for action. Time to turn the tables. We did our job handing you a massive landslide win. Now do your job: save the Republic.

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
30 January, 11:21
In response Joanna Ols to her Publication
everything Biden is messing up will be restored or maybe even better things will happen. Trump was bullied for us, stand by him. just a little longer. almost there.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
29 January, 05:12
I read that as something has to happen before the 31st.....
17yr delta for me tomorrow yup....
359 is a cool # as well...ha

Tara Harris @TaraHarris
29 January, 04:47
I think a lot of people will be hospitalized. So many are still clueless.

Patriot Girl @PatriotGirl50
30 January, 01:30
In response Tara Harris to her Publication
Some of us who have been red pilled for awhile may have nervous breakdowns if the EBS doesn't happen soon. Some won't be able to handle hearing it is coming soon for many more days/week.

WWG1 WGA @HokaHey17
29 January, 04:43

Darlene DeSpain @Dflustraded
30 January, 01:07
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
They make me sick! I pray that the children that have survived will be able to continue through their nightmares to find Real love and peace knowing these monsters are back in hell!

Janie H.......... @Mtnhaven
01 February, 06:08
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
sickening!

Angel Joy @superradangel
29 January, 04:33
31st is my Birthday.
Ready😎

Aggie Gordon @Aggie1975
29 January, 04:50
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
January 31st is my birthday too. :)

29 January, 09:25
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
mine too!