wolf skin @wolfskin
Australia please act.
Those members were Samantha Ratnam (Victorian Greens Party), Andy Meddick, (Animal Justice Party), and Fiona Patten (Fiona Patten Reason party). These three members of Parliament will be the same three members Daniel Andrews will need again come the 15th of December. These three members are the reason Daniel Andrews has the SOE powers now, the reason he can issue mandates, the reason he can tell you who can go to work and who can’t, the reason why he can tell you if you don’t get the jab you don’t get to work, and the reason why your life is being controlled by the government of the day.
09:09 PM - Oct 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by wolfskin in this post can reply
Darlene Sully @JDSully
11 October, 10:44
In response wolf skin to his Publication
How do we take out and remove these evil shit people, Samantha, Andy, Fiona and Dan Andrews and put in people that will stand up for Freedom and us in Australia. So many people I see still have there head in the sand. I have lost family members and some good friends that has taken the jab and now will not speak with me, they also are demanding that I take the jab, it is so hard most people are just robots doing and repeating what the Health Ministers and Governments are saying. I am getting really tired and fedup I stay at home a lot more just so I can take rest away from it all. I have been stood down from my work as an Admin Officer at the Hospital as I will not take the jab. BUT they told me they will not sack me, I will be on leave without pay forever! CRAZY WORLD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
wolf skin @wolfskin
12 October, 03:04
In response Darlene Sully to her Publication
Just stay true Darlene....it is amazing what happens when we hold fast and stay true to our truth. It is starting to unravel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396