Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
"They won't be able to walk down the streets." Imagine when the real stuff comes out. The most interesting part of it all is that 2 days from now is the 1 year delta from the date of this video.🍿

Date - Jan 31th 2020.
04:21 PM - Jan 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
President Chinx Chump Chen 霞 @AmyChen8
30 January, 05:58
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Not a coincident? I am continued to be amazed by every post. Getting my devices charged and turn on Sunday. Buying beer & chicken wings. but worry i would throw up. :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paint Head @Paint
29 January, 11:11
Freaking YES. Power to the people. This is what we should do to them allπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ WE THE PEOPLE.
Fight Back. A Q drop said 'Fight back or die'
LETS GOπŸ’₯

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WiskTangFox ++++ @WiskTangFox
29 January, 08:01
Like vibes at our house, we just talked about her shout out from the kids this morning πŸ˜‚

Sturgill Simpson @triqdaddy
29 January, 07:22
Im ready for the EBS is that still habbening Ezra?

Super Blessed sb @Mhielovez_U
29 January, 07:20
Power to the People...πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡²πŸΈπŸ’―

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
29 January, 07:08
β€œYou don’t know what you’re talkin’ bout...”

Poor poor Pelosi...

Contenders Edge @ContendersEdge
29 January, 07:00
There was a Q drop claiming that the internet would be shut down yesterday. Didn't happen from what I could tell on my end, but then again, I get my internet via satellite [go figure.]

Patricia Sansom @Pattyjo06
29 January, 06:57
I am so ready for the projectile barfing of the TRUTH!!! BRING IT ONπŸ™πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Kj1 Hernandez @Texastornado
29 January, 06:53
youre a liar! love it!

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
29 January, 06:42
Those kids had it right

Middle Works @MiddleWorks
29 January, 04:56
We lived overseas in two different countries with my children. When our time was complete, we returned home and they adjusted to living in the US again. We could not claim that our host countries were required to allow us to stay. It simply doesn't work that way.

Laura Harak @lharak67
29 January, 04:49
🀬🀬😑😑i just want to smack the smug outta that evil bitch. whatch her face when she say "you dont know what youre talking about."

Lily Morales @Pachimama
29 January, 04:35
I would not think twice about taking care of this heartless bitch! She is PURE EVIL! GITMO is where her drunk ass belongs.

Ali Beth @Albeth7
29 January, 04:30
i never saw that video, its good!

Christina Maga @Christina71
29 January, 04:26
So glad!!! Ready!

WWG1 WGA @HokaHey17
29 January, 04:27

Peaceful Waterss @PeacefulWaterss
31 January, 05:16
In response WWG1 WGA to his Publication
Why do they wear red shoes? Are they supposed to be the ones who were wearing the red shoes as kids? Doesn't the witch from the WofOz wear red shoes or Dorothy or something? Nevermind actually... I don't want to know if it's more sinister.

Angela Garcia @Angel007
29 January, 04:26
😁What is this from !! love it

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
30 January, 12:44
In response Angela Garcia to her Publication
Do you know what the red shoe club is?

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
29 January, 04:23
Standing up! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡² Proud of these people ❀