Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 11:54
🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
09 October, 08:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Oooh, 11/11 - my birthday! Hoping for a nice surprise! 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Glenny @Constitutional2020
Keep in mind, what looks like a date's actually a reference to the Law of War. Chapter 11's called MILITARY OCCUPATION. It doesn't mean the occupation will happen in November or anytime near. I bet 11/11, Veterans Day 2021, will be a wonderful opportunity to spend with family on your BD, and an uneventful long weekend for the rest of us. Personally, I believe we've got the Vaccine Death Scenario on the tell-a-vision to get through, a possible Trump "death" by poisoning I've heard, a definite Biden "death" so we can head into the President Harris chapter of the movie. Here's Gerald Ford in a one minute 18 second video predicting our first woman president:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gerald Ford Predicted Vice President Kamala Harris, first Female President Of the United States - YouTube

Gerald Ford Predicted Vice President Kamala Harris will become President Of the United States.

09:33 PM - Oct 09, 2021
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Constitutional2020 in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
10 October, 11:02
In response Joyce Glenny to her Publication
Is that the Sun Tzu? The Art of War? Yes I have heard of it, sure I have it downloaded somewhere just haven't had a chance to study it yet. The video was very interesting. Though I did hear that Kamala couldn't be classed as an official US born Citizen for some reason. I also heard that because of this that she would remain as VP and request Killary to take the main job - which we know has been HER aim for years. And once in, Killary would declare war (against Russia??) and all hell would break loose. We have to have that 'near death' experience at some point. Also had a gut feeling that DJT would be assassinated, or a major (public) attempt at least. Just a few interesting theories out there.