Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 October, 09:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
God is on our side Doq and he never makes mistakes!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Glenny @Constitutional2020
09 October, 08:53
Whatever will come to resolve this, folks, it will NOT HAPPEN on 11.11 !! I've learned to think mirror just like they told us....if they give a date, NOT on THAT date. Haven't we learned by now? If I were engaged, I'd plan a freakin' wedding on that date, LOLOL! This will go into 2022 AT LEAST and maybe beyond! We still have a President Kamala Harris chapter to get though! IN MY HUMBLE OPINION.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 October, 04:08
In response Joyce Glenny to her Publication
Yep

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
09 October, 08:26
Oooh, 11/11 - my birthday! Hoping for a nice surprise! 😁

Joyce Glenny @Constitutional2020
09 October, 09:33
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
Keep in mind, what looks like a date's actually a reference to the Law of War. Chapter 11's called MILITARY OCCUPATION. It doesn't mean the occupation will happen in November or anytime near. I bet 11/11, Veterans Day 2021, will be a wonderful opportunity to spend with family on your BD, and an uneventful long weekend for the rest of us. Personally, I believe we've got the Vaccine Death Scenario on the tell-a-vision to get through, a possible Trump "death" by poisoning I've heard, a definite Biden "death" so we can head into the President Harris chapter of the movie. Here's Gerald Ford in a one minute 18 second video predicting our first woman president:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Gerald Ford Predicted Vice President Kamala Harris, first Female President Of the United States - YouTube

Gerald Ford Predicted Vice President Kamala Harris will become President Of the United States.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 October, 12:15
Sauce?

MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
09 October, 12:10
WISH I HAVE THE LINK TO THIS SO I COULD SHARE IT DOC THANKS FOR POSTING PATRIOTS STAND WWG1WGA WW

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
09 October, 12:00
I'm trying Doc. Been mad posting on FB for 3 days nonstop. I'm banned for life from twatter. 💁