TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 October, 11:25
5 pages. Prepare as this day approaches. Much has already occurred from 2016 to present that the public is not aware of yet. Soon the world will see the true EVIL in the world. Evil is about to be destroyed .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
rolandkhan @rolandkhan
09 October, 12:23
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
"Scheduled for August" Nothing public happened. Things are always going on behind the scenes, but all these predictions for public exposure are bullshit.

People need to stop spreading false hype. Nobody knows WHEN it's going to happen, and anybody who claims otherwise is bullshitting and shouldn't be taken seriously anymore. Date-fagging does nothing but HURT the movement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
09 October, 02:43
In response rolandkhan to his Publication
There were EBS bulletins, not in every state though.

Some didn't comply with the orders.

We're dealing with communists here.

They're not going down quietly.

Just make sure that you're prepared for ANYTHING.

#QANON #Q

rolandkhan @rolandkhan
I'm not doubting what's happening. Simply addressing the speaking on timing of public events as if they know, spreading false hype and false predictions for normies to then use as excuse to continue ignoring otherwise important information and the movement altogether. Date-fagging hurts the optics for those who still need to wake up, and operators/insiders aren't going to divulge the plans or the timing to be spread on social media.

Just saying.
It will happen when it happens.😁
02:51 PM - Oct 09, 2021
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Only people mentioned by rolandkhan in this post can reply
Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
09 October, 03:50
Because of false dates and timelines, I seriously thought Trump was part of bringing in the NWO, and that the Q stuff was to keep giving us false hope so we didn't start a civil war. I felt like we were all moving towards the slaughter house and there was nothing we could do about it. I literally prayed non stop for guidance and answers, and re-studied Revelations, Daniel, and Matthew. Trump is on our side and I do believe that God put him in office. Since having these doubts, I quit listening to dates and timelines because it was bringing doubt, fear, anxiety, anger and hopelessness. All those things come from Satan. The DS wants us in that state. I'm honored that WE are the chosen ones to be awake to help those that are going to need us when everything is reviled. How horrible is it going to be for them when they realize their HEROS are truly living monsters. Sadly, some probably won't make it because of their pride. We need to stand UNITED. WWG1WGA. GOD WINS, WE WIN! ❤️🙏❤️

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
09 October, 04:00
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Be well - WWG1WGA !!!! God Bless

Mike Anon @Mike314
09 October, 02:59
I agree, Q never gave dates.

I'm simply saying to be prepared for anything.

It's going to happen.