Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Oregon to make it a CRIME to practice as a Nurse without the vaccine!
My wife is a RN in Oregon and this is what they are going to try and do on the 13th.

Attached is a screenshot of the relevant page and the link to the document.

They are going to try and make it a CRIME to be a Nurse without the vaccine. Fuck these commies!

https://www.oregon.gov/osb...
01:25 PM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
James Dean @Wait_its_time
09 October, 01:44
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
yep we live in Oregon to and Kate Brown has got to be one of the most corrupt politicians I hope they save her for the last and punish her for every crime they have been committing against the Constitution which is punishable by treason. all other politicians and government officials be aware of what's coming because you're all going to be involved.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
09 October, 01:35
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Hospitals are death centers created by the elite. I get it MD's and NURSES have trained in what they thought was a position to help heal people but that is very far from. The reallity is soon there will be no hospitals there will be no more schools no more uni's all degress etc will soon be worthless peices of paper so you cannot practice as a nurse then go into your own business and work with holistic healing i mean soon there will be med beds and cures for everything i mean my funeral parlor down my end closed mid pandemic that says it all

everything will come down crashing it is only a matter of tim

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396