TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
09 October, 11:52
Something is about to happen in the USA and globally. Mark your calendars for Thursday 10-14 as this could mark the start of the mass arrest. We are out of time now. Unless the Military acts the sactanity and continuation of the United States will fall on Patriots. Otherwise America will fall. We can never let that happen.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
On Twitter yesterday, Donald Trump Jr. posted an image in the font of the Biden/Harris campaign logo that said "The End." So I'm hopeful and praying. 🙏
11:56 AM - Oct 09, 2021
Only people mentioned by BlueStatePatriot in this post can reply
Janet Lewis @jlws21
09 October, 12:06
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
I tried to find the post but I couldn't find it. Can you please share the link?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
09 October, 12:19
In response Janet Lewis to his Publication
Here's where I saw it:

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Susan Taapken @SusyT
09 October, 12:02
That would be great! I'm now banned from fb and twitter. Twitter wanted me to delete a post and I wouldn't .

09 October, 12:06
In response Susan Taapken to her Publication
Consider the banning a badge of honor! I've heard that the Facebook, Instagram, etc. outages this week were part of a military operation. So I think a lot is happening behind the scenes.

Janet Lewis @jlws21
09 October, 11:59
We need an end to this before that Marburg virus becomes a "thing" from the boosters.

Laritha Savage @Laritha
09 October, 11:59
I think it is the finish not the beginning.