Law & Physics @physics171
08 October, 10:01
Everyone forcing mask, PCR tests, Fraudulent Covid vaccines are war criminals???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
08 October, 10:06

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
I'm not sure about the war stuff, but in the US, the Nuremburg code is codified federally in 45CFR46 and USC Title 21 (could be elsewhere but that's what I know. I've also come across several states that have the same laws at the state level.

The fact that not one state legislator, mayor, governor, AG, congressman, or official in the DOJ, HHS, CDC, FDA, OHRP, etc. has mentioned this tells me that something inexplicable is going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 October, 10:13
In response Jane KKAG to her Publication
No one unlawful can have an emolument so they are foreign emoluments, guilty of domestic violence, internal insurrection???

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
08 October, 10:55

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
If they know what they are doing, yes. And I do believe that nearly all of them *must* know what they are doing. This means I don't trust any of them on either side.

08 October, 11:01
Ultra vires.
Kirks law corner.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
08 October, 11:17

Thanks - I haven't watched him in so long it seems.

08 October, 11:22
Kirks is saying the same thing, only a little more polite, easy, its so challenging and complicated, and the level of crimes is so massive, scarey, real, can be overwhelming.
Can feel so heavy for what must happen.
Imagine to let one free they all must go free, or to indict one, they all must be indicted.
See where this is going?
There is not justice to let one go free.
Each has a right to a cause of action so no one can stop another for prosicuting their own claims, to bring lawsuits for their own criminal complaints.
Those in positions of emolument or should be are bound to international law, constitutional law, natural law, common law...
Very serious.
"Are you going after the BAR BRO?" are Chris and Kirk have Shared.

Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
Thanks for the conversation. I've studied very hard for very long. I read all day and almost every day it's so much I do forget a good portion of what I read the day before. I admit it's been quite some time since I've gotten away from the natural rights/fake government granted rights. Thank you for bringing me back!!!!!!!!
11:28 PM - Oct 08, 2021

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/thread/thread.phtml on line 320
Only people mentioned by JaneKKAG in this post can reply
08 October, 11:34
Thank you.
Much love, we are all learning on many levels.
Together the world of difference.
This part of the awakening is one of the most important and most painful, so many friends, families, people all over the world have sold their soul have made major mistakes, getting carried away with making money, greedy, taking, usurping, giving effort for Extra advantage, profit and/or gain.
https://www.youtube.com/ch...