Only people mentioned by Q1776Q in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
08 October, 10:55
In response We Will Make America Great Again to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Emma ElT @auntieeme
08 October, 08:41
I figured that. Just like some of them faked getting a vax on tv. I'll go a step further because I don't believe they would have released the virus without already knowing what would beat it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
08 October, 05:35
Demons don't care about humans... they feast on our flesh, rape and torture our women and children. I am not surprised. Soon they will not walk the streets not from fear, from extermination.

Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 October, 05:43
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
They are among us like parasites?

someone waking up?

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Tokens - The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh) (Audio) - YouTube

"The Lion Sleeps Tonight (Wimoweh)" by The TokenListen to The Tokens: https://TheTokens.lnk.to/listenYDSubscribe to the official Tokens Youtube channel: http...

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 October, 03:17
Went to the site and could not find that article.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
08 October, 03:24
In response Made In America to her Publication
There is NO article....Just the Doctor saying he treated the patients.. The link just goes to the generic site.

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
08 October, 03:14
This does not surprise me at all...What is good for the goose is not good for the gander mentality is driving me insane. Now it is more personal since your dealing with health!!!

Jon Neville @jonnevi
08 October, 03:00
you have to do what you have to do to stop exposure of sedition and corruption? Use the best methods and keep others from it is just a sign of how nasty evil these selfish people are?