Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 01:35
We are all going through it together.βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 October, 01:59
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
That reads "loudest ones" as if its a bad thing, jk, yeah I am that one. Bet. LOL EVERYBODY STAND UP> yep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 02:20
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I know what you mean! 🀣 Still think it won't be us loud ones though who wake up the hold out sleepers. Has to be something MUCH BIGGER.

08 October, 02:21
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠShit. lol

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 02:25
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
We'll get through it, but dang it would have been so much easier if they would have just listened to us a long time ago! πŸ€£πŸ‘ŠπŸ»

I have the UTMOST respect for the ones in the background, and DJT but sure do want this over. lol
02:29 PM - Oct 08, 2021
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Stephanie Foster, click on at the bottom under it