Only people mentioned by Jennja in this post can reply
Mrs Dovington @MrsX
08 October, 03:37
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
Its completely mind boggling. I live in 2 worlds everyday and its completely bizarre. Somehow I continue to push forward. Faith.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 08:07
In response Mrs Dovington to her Publication
Hang in there! 🙏🏼

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 October, 03:25
My heart has been burning for years. The writing was on the wall for years. People just didn't see it. Failing schools, failed educational practices, failing reading scores across the country, kids taught what to think instead of HOW to think, remedial reading programs for kids that were denied education, high rates of children with autism, learning disabilities, ADHD/ADD, medicated children on Ritalin, huge spike of school councilors, etc. Literally....................this has been going on for decades.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
08 October, 08:11
In response Made In America to her Publication
Oh, I know, have been trying to wake people up for decades. I homeschooled both of our kids K-12 starting back in the 90's before it was popular. 😊 Best thing we ever did. 👍🏻 Writing on the wall was easy to see for us.

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
08 October, 03:25
My heart has been burning for years. The writing was on the wall for years. People just didn't see it. Failing schools, failed educational practices, failing reading scores across the country, kids taught what to think instead of HOW to think, remedial reading programs for kids that were denied education, high rates of children with autism, learning disabilities, ADHD/ADD, medicated children on Ritalin, huge spike of school councilors, etc. Literally....................this has been going on for decades.

Mary Donahue @Stonesthrow57
08 October, 01:50
Mandates are NOT laws. They are a bullying tactic. They are not legislated. OSHA doesn’t make laws. The Health Department doesn't make laws. The Governor DOESN'T make laws. The School Board DOESN'T make laws. Do not be a doormat. Push back!