Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Melis Mcnut @Mcnut
09 October, 09:09
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I always love these! Reposted this for you on twat on my baby acct. Then, your not totally off the battlefield. 🙃 💫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
10 October, 09:39
In response Melis Mcnut to her Publication
Thanks so much! You're the best.
Luckily I have a backup account :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DaC haos @DaChaos
08 October, 07:47
let me know when you return. :(

08 October, 09:11
In response DaC haos to his Publication
You're the best! I will...prob tomorrow.
and it's ok...it was bound to happen! 😉♥️

Pitter Pat @Pitterpat28
08 October, 04:05
Happy Friday Kim. Seems like everyone is disappearing from twittter again. Guess they’re in panic mode🙃🙃

trailrunnertrace ... @trailrunnertrace
08 October, 01:49
Love this and just shared with a friend in need, Such powerful words!!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 October, 12:07
Happy Friday!! is it me or does Gif just keep going don't see a loop it creeping me out

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
08 October, 12:07
In response Mike Allen Good and Green to his Publication
😂

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
08 October, 12:01
Have a great Friday & a wonderful weekend Kim!

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
08 October, 12:00
Correct. Only focus on keeping your side of the street clean.

Candace Hilgers @DogluvR
08 October, 09:57
Back at ya Kim!

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
08 October, 09:04
live YOUR best life in the best way possible, simple and close to nature. forge through the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil. A place is prepared for you. No worries💜💙💚

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
08 October, 09:04
Have lemons, will make lemon drop martinis... 😁

Pixie Dust @Declassifianon
08 October, 09:00
Happy Friday, Kim 💛

08 October, 10:57
In response Pixie Dust to her Publication
👋♥️