Doq Holliday @doqholliday
08 October, 12:52
It was recently made known how White Hats plan to destroy the central banking system.

Did anyone catch it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Fighter4Justice) can see their posts

IRS to track accounts with transactions over $600.

Basically all accounts.

Brilliant right?

Now what is the chatter?

People trying to figure out how to take ALL their money out of the banks because they don’t want to be tracked.
12:59 AM - Oct 08, 2021
In response Joelle Bryan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 October, 05:45
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
They will limit what you can purchase. Imagine going to buy a new set of tires and they say sorry, you haven't driven enough with your old tires.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Richie Richard @Richie
08 October, 04:09
My thought is, what is happening to the banks now? Are they going to fold because everyone is trying to beat the administration to the punch? Patriots have a good track records of making big industry feeling the pinch.

Michelle Lynn @Chelle_Lynn13
08 October, 10:53
are credit unions safe or no?

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
08 October, 10:56
In response Michelle Lynn to her Publication
look up who owns the credit unions they where taking over by big bank nothing is what it seems anymore

Angel Joy @superradangel
08 October, 02:32
S T I N G
F E E L S
S O
G O O D

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 October, 01:54
Bingo and Nana has already been working on that personally.
Can I pay with crypto til they get round to that?
Very little money left in corrupt banking system myself, mostly just cash and silver and gold at this point. Already last few days figuring ways to pay outside system. Maybe pay me with several checks for 599.99 please!
Hell maybe we just need to be our own banks. Wait, isnt that possible already?
Never did really trust banks.

Had a really hard time getting some of our counties money back when many banks failed yrs ago even when I had it held in 3rd party escrows in other banks for safety. Many idiot treasurers at the time did not have 3rd party escrows and lost their damn money.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
08 October, 01:31
i removed most of what was in one of my accounts. it is nice to help the cause and have cash on hand. Turned a bit into silver.

08 October, 12:59

WE MUST FIGHT @eye_of_the_storm_17
08 October, 01:01