Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
Righ now I do NOT "enjoy the show". I hope we will "love how this movie ends", but it appears like we are watching "Infinity war" where a lot of good guys die and Thanos ends it all and the world is screwed.

However, the "movie's" clearly implausible extreme positions, government overreach and blatant betrayals do make a point= the whole system is hopelessly corrupted and defiles and must be scraped away like dog poop off a shoe and we must do an international from-the-ground-up revolution of ALL governments, as regards to human rights, economy, education ,medicine, food production, water supply etc power over others.All Cabal co-opted agencies must be dissolved and rethought.

But there is no way these 13 insane tyrannical"families" can ever walk.
They are all psychopaths and sociopaths with no love, human empathy, regard for their fellow man or benevolent character.
This is beyond "crimes against humanity".
They must all =every one of them, be put down like rabid animals
08:01 PM - Oct 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by MarLaw144 in this post can reply
TLee K55 @tleek55
11 October, 12:54
In response Marc Lawson to his Publication
I just don't know how President Trump can stand by and watch the Global genocide that is taking place. I've begun thinking that the Q movement was a psyop, and may have been to placate patriots into thinking everything was under control and we should just sit back and hang tight. None of this makes sense. If it's a movie, when the hell is it going to end? If 'We have it all', why sit on it and allow the death and maiming of so many people? I myself am tired of watching this genocide. Where can I sign up for the Revolution to STOP THIS?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
11 October, 09:27
I agree. The movie has run far too long and is losing its entertaiment value. The idea that the normies need to be awoken slowly so they arent shocked while peoples lives are devasted doesnt make sense. Lets get to the finale.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Andrew Zebrun III @AndrewZebrunIII
11 October, 12:58
#GeneDecode #reality #thegalactictalk
Reality Battle | with Gene Decode | Ep.3 S25 | The Galactic Talk

The Galactic Talk #GeneDecode #reality #thegalactictalk

0:00 Intro
0:45 Taino & UFOs
2:25 Battle of Reality
16:12 Birthrights
17:10 Gene Honors the Moors

Produced by Lemurian Ones

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Reality Battle | with Gene Decode | Ep.3 S25 | The Galactic Talk - YouTube

@The Galactic Talk #genedecode #reality #thegalactictalk0:00 Intro0:45 Taino & UFOs2:25 Battle of Reality16:12 Birthrights17:10 Gene Honors the MoorsProduced...

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
11 October, 12:03
Well said!