Doq Holliday @doqholliday
04 October, 02:16
Thanks to @administrator for keeping this great site up. We love ya Koba!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
07 October, 07:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Much better than anonup.
https://t.me/s/stewpeters

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
07 October, 07:27

Notice: Undefined variable: text_temp in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 175
opinions are like assholes everyone has one....

THIS IS MY FINAL DESTINATION. I have been banned multiple times on multiple platforms.

My tenure ends here. .

I love all you God fearing, loving, bad ass mutha fooking Patriots.

This is my notice....

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 October, 07:32
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
THIS is the hill we will win on.

07 October, 07:38
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Or I die on...

we are guaranteed nothing.

we do not know what the day holds, we merely know who holds the day....

Dr.s told my wife and I six years ago, I would be dead in 3-4 years....yet here I am...

I AM, has a plan for me and for YOU! GOD ASKED HIS SON TO DIE FOR YOU AND HE DID! "NO GREATER LOVE THAN ANY MAN CAN SHOW, THAN TO LAY DOWN HIS OWN LIFE FOR ANOTHER." read that somewhere. 🤔🧐😯😲🥺🙏🙏🙏🙏💥💥💥

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 October, 07:41
I WAS TOLD WINNING and LIVING TO SEE IT< AND HERE I AM, HERE WE ARE> they already tried a lot times and I kicked them in the fkin face, I really am savage, against darkness.

07 October, 07:42
His timing.

I'm the vessel, HE, is the potter.

Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
07 October, 07:49
We ALL, are as Jesus first miracle. The water turned to wine....yet the DIVINE wine served now? Yes, the best at the end....

DO YOU GET IT?

GOD'S SON CHOSE...

TO DIE FOR YOU & EVEN BETTER ME!

WE ARE HERE BECAUSE GOD CHOSE US TO BE HERE, AT THIS TIME, IN THIS MOMENT....

prove me wrong...I will hold my breathe on this one...

YOU, YEAH YOU, YOU READING THIS, YOU ARE GOD'S FAVORITE!

It may not feel like it...we don't live by feelings alone....but by the WORD of GOD.

CHIN UP SOLDIER!

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
08 October, 12:09
Ty + God Bless You+Yours = = = > < >

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
08 October, 08:34
It is no conincidece that the elect have prepared in advance of the rider on the black horse