downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale
07 October, 07:12
I'd really love to know how long Q intends to let this shit go on for. There's so many people that were once very strong supports and are now growing weak and tired from the Biden bullshit.
They have NO good information. People I work with that are busy and have families and all kinds of things to worry about , look at the "narrative" we see 24/7 and get worried and skeptical about hope for the future.

How long does this charade of bullshit have to go on?

It's time to end this fucking movie. Anyone that's waking up woke up already, anyone else is still going to constantly believe the bullshit the MSM feeds them.

WWG1WGA ...but so many skeptical people are jumping ship that were once very much dedicated since they're seeing ZERO ACTION.

Just what I've seen. I'm still all in. But god damn it. this shit needs to end soon for the psyche and hope of humanity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Kellymagagirl in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kelly Maga-girl, click on at the bottom under it