LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 October, 04:31
🍿🍿🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
Im losing hope. Mandated testing for the purebloods to begin at my work 11/1.
06:52 PM - Oct 07, 2021
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RedPilledSwede in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 October, 07:12
In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication
Have faith. Just know that this is part of the Great Awakening movie. I know it's hard for most of the patriots aware, but the Qteam are trying to jolt the sleeping normies to stand up & fight along side the patriots. I have a feeling the WH team will make it stop before a civil war begins, bc I can feel the intensity of the patriot is abt to boil. As Q said, there will be no 2nd civil war nor World War anymore. IT is a spiritual war/mind war to see who's brave enough to free themselves from the 3D demonic system. N ppl enough walk out from their job to make a point, each cabal corp will collapse. & the same w/ schools, if enough parents walk their children out from mandated masking/vax. I'd take a vacation, use your savings/pull your 401k bc they have stolen the money fr it for past decades. Trust that QFS will rtn all of abundance stolen from American ppl. 401k was a fear tactic. 5D Earth, no more deaths,just live fr Heart/Ones passion/Purpose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
07 October, 11:05
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Thank you, Fren, for that hope. I am going to try with a religious exemption on the testing and if that doesnt work, you have an excellent idea. I am a tenured professor at a community college in CA and have a few options you helped me think of. I took my child out of the school system here and I might have to be next. I am willing to die on the hill for this cause. Bless you.