Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
Red Pilled Swede @RedPilledSwede
07 October, 06:52
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Im losing hope. Mandated testing for the purebloods to begin at my work 11/1.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 October, 07:12
In response Red Pilled Swede to her Publication
Have faith. Just know that this is part of the Great Awakening movie. I know it's hard for most of the patriots aware, but the Qteam are trying to jolt the sleeping normies to stand up & fight along side the patriots. I have a feeling the WH team will make it stop before a civil war begins, bc I can feel the intensity of the patriot is abt to boil. As Q said, there will be no 2nd civil war nor World War anymore. IT is a spiritual war/mind war to see who's brave enough to free themselves from the 3D demonic system. N ppl enough walk out from their job to make a point, each cabal corp will collapse. & the same w/ schools, if enough parents walk their children out from mandated masking/vax. I'd take a vacation, use your savings/pull your 401k bc they have stolen the money fr it for past decades. Trust that QFS will rtn all of abundance stolen from American ppl. 401k was a fear tactic. 5D Earth, no more deaths,just live fr Heart/Ones passion/Purpose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beverly Wood @msbev72
07 October, 06:32
As Covidiocy loses it's fear mongering power, yet another fear plan is in place. DO NOT COMPLY! This is all about control, not a a virus!

https://rubyraymedia.com/i...

Verily Chambers @Verily1
07 October, 05:55
Its a fake account. He is only on TW. V

Starsky n Hutch @RiPatriot71
07 October, 04:47
im waiting impatiently 🤣

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
07 October, 04:45
Dear LORD I hope so, been wanting this NWO smashed for decades, and I was born impatient. lol

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 October, 04:42
I wish he would say it on Twitter, oh wait he doesn't have a Telegram account.