YOU ARE NOT ALONE
04:18 AM - Jan 11, 2021
Only people mentioned by aQtime in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
10 March, 10:11
In response Qtime Network to his Publication
; ).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
27 February, 04:29
This may sound crazy but - imagine yourself being in the middle of the strategy meetings, surrounded by men and women with the intelligence needed to pull this huge operation off - while saving the world. I can't get my mind around even a fraction of their awesomeness! I don't understand the Q drops but I do understand we are blessed to live at a time when these folks are here to save all of us, GOD SENT THEM! THANK YOU Q!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
26 January, 01:51
Todah rabah!

Jennifer Smithee @PatriotWarriorG
14 January, 03:06
❤️❤️❤️❤️

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
12 January, 09:45
I was told tonight I sound crazy 🤣🤣🤣

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
10 March, 10:13
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
You do. We all do.

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
12 January, 09:31
One of my fav'z

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
11 January, 10:37
🙏🏻❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻

Steph Halfhide @Halfsteph
11 January, 09:45
Glad to be here!

Steph Halfhide @Halfsteph
11 January, 09:44
Glad to be here!

Just Jane @JustJane
11 January, 05:59
lol ... I guess that's me tooooo

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
11 January, 04:36
Yaaaay! you are here! I am so happy. :)

Jolanda Ligtenberg @Jolanda
11 January, 04:23
nice to see you again 🙏