Only people mentioned by IceAndBlades in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Concerned_Aussie) can see their posts

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
07 October, 08:46
In response private account to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
07 October, 06:53
In response Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan to her Publication
Oh no, where is this from??? Sorry ?? I am choked and I will Pray. And I hope the people of this country/ everybody in World, is doing something. to stop this. Oh, lord please forgive them, for they, do not know... ??? Please GOD stop, the evil agenda. FromDarkToLight SavetheChildren SaveOurLQVEDEOnes WAKE UP World!!!!!! WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
07 October, 06:45
morbid as this is I cant help but think, why with as many as they obviously think are going to die are they not cremating ?? Is it in the bible (true bible kept from us) that cremation is bad ? Catholics seem to have that dogma. is it only "organized" religeons that say this ? Spirit/soul departs from the body when you die. Ashes would seemingly nurish the land as would whole bodies. Anyway just thinking aloud here and speaking from the environmental impact aspect.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
07 October, 06:38
caption is surgut city russia

Mark Strauss @StraussForHouse
07 October, 06:33
SHITS ABOUT TO GET UGLY

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 October, 06:25
A good business practice is preparing to serve as many new customers as possible! And follow business trends that could bring you increased customer traffic.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
07 October, 06:21
WTF!?!