Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 October, 02:14
“My daughter was out looking for a photo of ‘nature’ for her photography class. We went down to the fairgrounds to maybe get a picture of a lake or some ducks.

After taking lots of pictures and on our way back to the car she found a true hidden secret of nature, something my Grandpa showed me when I was little, and I showed my kids, and I am sure they will show their children.

She found a Cottonwood tree with dry twigs underneath. If you break a dry Cottonwood twig at it’s rings, you will find a star inside.

I remember spending hours collecting Cottonwood sticks and breaking them. 💜 I think she found a beautiful picture to represent nature.”
Photo by AveryK

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing the picture and giving the nature lesson in your family story.
02:22 PM - Oct 07, 2021
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JaneKKAG in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane KKAG, click on at the bottom under it