Ice Kates @IceKates
“My daughter was out looking for a photo of ‘nature’ for her photography class. We went down to the fairgrounds to maybe get a picture of a lake or some ducks.

After taking lots of pictures and on our way back to the car she found a true hidden secret of nature, something my Grandpa showed me when I was little, and I showed my kids, and I am sure they will show their children.

She found a Cottonwood tree with dry twigs underneath. If you break a dry Cottonwood twig at it’s rings, you will find a star inside.

I remember spending hours collecting Cottonwood sticks and breaking them. 💜 I think she found a beautiful picture to represent nature.”
Photo by AveryK
02:14 PM - Oct 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by IceKates in this post can reply
Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
07 October, 04:05
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Have you ever broken a dried sand dollar to find several 'doves'?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
07 October, 02:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane KKAG @JaneKKAG
07 October, 02:22
Beautiful! Thank you for sharing the picture and giving the nature lesson in your family story.