Joey _D17 @BehindEnemyLinesInNY
My doctor offices just stated they will no longer accept unvaxxed patients after November 30th. They are one of two big doctor groups in our area. I am assuming the other group will soon follow. This is getting crazy
08:29 AM - Oct 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by BehindEnemyLinesInNY in this post can reply
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
07 October, 12:51
In response Joey _D17 to his Publication
It is insane. But maybe it's also going to protect you? If they're so hellbent on forcing it, despite the mointains of evidence amassing about harms, I'd think you're better off not trusting them to support your health.
One fortunate thing is they now allow telemedicine more freely, and insurance companies will pay, so you are not totally limited to geographic proximity.

No, it's not as good as 1-1 interaction and true rapport - but so many docs now hardly pay attention anyway. They just read labs and prescribe - or their PAs and aides do most of the actual exams...

Tragic how bureaucracy has overtaken the actual art of medicine. Lots of red tape that is effectively blackmail to pretty much coerce them all into being nothing much more than techs who follow a flow chart and prescribe the approved, specified treatment for the diagnosis code. Not like the art of medicine when I was growing up. No one had insurance then except medicare and doc visits were cheap! $10 or so

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396