Annie AnonLover @Michelle37sexy
07 October, 01:19
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥MSM here we come!!!
https://www.facebook.com/t...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele Jeanne @MicheleJeanne
Seems they're getting ready to shift gears and queue up the new flavor.
Watch for news of deadly Marburg virus with 88% fatality.
DON'T FALL FOR IT.
Another bs PCR test, and more deadly vakksines - which will of course cause the symptoms being blamed on the virus.

I plan to continue to support my immune health - especially w/ 4000 iu/day Vit D3 (You do NOT get enough from any dietary source or standard multivitamins. The "RDA" is way too low. I was diagnosed 5 years ago and was on a higher dose for a while, but 4000 iu/day keeps my blood levels in great range, and match what the docs are saying now.

P.S. Viruses that are that deadly don't spread. Killing their hosts is bad for them, as soon they run out of new hosts. So it's completely inconsistent to think it would be a large outbreak or "asymptomatic". If case counts get high it's a pretty good indicator that we have more fakery going on, and it's induced by either the test or the vakksine.
03:25 AM - Oct 07, 2021
In response Annie AnonLover to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MicheleJeanne in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele Jeanne, click on at the bottom under it